Thursday, March 3, 2011
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Chapter 1 : Introduction To Physics
- Base quantity : Remember 5 base quantity in physics and the SI unit
- Prefixes and Standard Form : Remember all the prefixes and how to convert for every unit [ recheck to my exercises and homeworks that i have gave before ]
- Measuring Instrument : Revise again how to measure using Vernier Callipers and Micrometer Screw Gauge
- Errors In Measurements : Revise again about systematic error and random error
- Graph : Do revision in graph . About the relationship between x and y in graph.
Chapter 2 : Linear Motion
- Linear Motion : Understand the displacement and distance concept
- Linear Motion : Understand relationship between velocity and acceleration ( constant velocity - acceleration zero , velocity increase - acceleration , velocity decrease - deceleration )
- Linear Motion : Remember 4 equations of linear motion and do and extra exercise about linear motion
- Motion Graph : Remember the relation ship between s-t graph and v-t graph.
- Micrometer Screw Gauge and Vernier Calliper - remember every parts and every functions
- LInear Motion : Remember how to calcukate teh distance, velosity and acceleration